PDA

View Full Version : The Wave – Contemporary

stephicakes
01-10-2015, 05:56 PM
Is there a separate lounge or bar area in this restaurant? DH and I would like to stop in and enjoy drinks and appetizers but not a full dinner. Lately we have been enjoying all the beautiful lounges in WDW and would like to try some new ones in a couple weeks. Is this only a “sit down” restaurant?
:marg:

Thanks peeps!!
steph
:D

VWL Mom
01-10-2015, 06:26 PM
There is a lounge area inside complete with appetizer menu if you want something to pick on. You can find some photos and the menu here (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/contemporary-resort/wave-lounge/).

faline
01-10-2015, 06:56 PM
If you were so inclined, you could even get the full dinner menu at the bar. In addition to th bar itself, there are a couple of lounge areas a little separated from the bar itself

stephicakes
01-12-2015, 02:17 PM
awesome - thanks!! I realized after I posted that Disney has good pics on their website of the lounge. We've been having fun exploring all the great lounges around the resorts! It's been nice going at a slower pace and exploring these gems and enjoying the ambiance :D I'll have to report back on the ones we check out.