PDA

View Full Version : Piano thing at Port Orleans??

mouseketeer mom
01-10-2015, 01:56 PM
Looking for something different to do this time. Never saw the piano guy at Port Orleans Riverside.. ( I think that's where he is??) Thought my son would love it, he's 15 now, really into music. What is the info on this? Time? Is here there every day and is it hard to get in? Thanks!

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
01-10-2015, 02:05 PM
I can't answer that question, but if your son likes jazz, the group at POFQ was fabulous.

eeyoremom
01-10-2015, 02:34 PM
His name is Piano Bob. He's at LOT most nights. He's really good, a great show. Google him, he has his own website with his current schedule.

Pete Olsen
01-10-2015, 02:51 PM
His name is Bob Jackson. He is known as Yehaa Bob. Check the website. He is in the bar area at Riverside, River Roost, usually Wed - Sat, but not always. Best show in WDW. Think Jerry Lee Lewis on steroids. Lot's of fun for everyone. Watch one set or all night. Starts about 8:30pm. Enjoy the show!

buzznwoodysmom
01-10-2015, 07:16 PM
Lisa, we saw "Yehaa Bob" for the first time on our last trip. Such a blast. He gets the whole bar area singing and participating. Lots of fun. It is actually one of the very few things we liked about Riverside.

Kevin and one of my brother in laws ended up parading around the bar for one song, he had the whole crowd singing piano man with arms around each other at another time. Loads of good, clean fun. Definitely check it out if you are looking for some new entertainment and have time.

mouseketeer mom
01-10-2015, 08:27 PM
Dang it, thanks everyone, but I just checked his website, and the one night we have open, Monday, he is not there. :( We have one full day without my husband, who will be working until 10 p.m., so I was trying to think of something different we could do together.

buzznwoodysmom
01-10-2015, 08:45 PM
Awe! That's too bad. I think y'all would really enjoy it. We would probably pay a visit just to see him again on a future visit. At least you can put it on a "to do" list for another trip!