PDA

View Full Version : Does this make sence

minnie04
01-09-2015, 04:21 PM
I wanted to book a weekend next week. I know it’s a long weekend and everything is pretty much booked. HOWEVER I was able to get the same resort with the same price for 2 separate dates.

Booked Jan.16-17 for one night AND had to book Jan 17-18 at the same resort for one night on a different reservation just to get two nights at the same place. When I put in the dates as Jan 16-18 NOTHING was available why is that??? :confused:

I mean isn’t it easier to just let me book two nights ..

So now I have to check out and check back in again...REALLY!!

If only Sunday to Monday would open up . I would be set for the whole weekend!!

diz_girl
01-09-2015, 05:11 PM
Since it's only a week away, maybe they already assigned rooms and there isn't ONE room available for two nights, but TWO different rooms with one night of availability each.

Kenny1113
01-10-2015, 01:11 PM
Hmm..think I'll try that! I too tried a last minute trip. A little nervous if it means it will be packed :crowd:

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-10-2015, 08:08 PM
It doesn't make sense, but hotel sites (and ESPECIALLY the Disney site) seem to do strange things sometimes ... I've had something similar with another site a few years ago.

My only guess is that because it is so booked, in the backend it is showing as "different" rooms, even though it is the same room type. Silly!

But, at least you're going to be there, and I hope you have a good trip!

Imalismom
01-11-2015, 08:47 AM
When you check in, give them both reservation numbers, and you probably will not have to check in and out again. they can extend it right there at the check-in desk.

minnie04
01-12-2015, 10:09 AM
When you check in, give them both reservation numbers, and you probably will not have to check in and out again. they can extend it right there at the check-in desk.

Thanks, I was going to try that..lol I HOPE they just let us stay in the same room too. Although we are traveling light it would be fine I guess if we had to move rooms. I'am also happy we are able to make it work. We went this same time last year and it was showing booked all over and it wasn't as crowded as we thought it was going to be, so hopefully it will be the same this year. Either way we are there and that's what matters..:cloud9: