PDA

View Full Version : fast pass plus strategy tier 1

NY GOOFY
01-09-2015, 02:18 PM
What do you feel is the more effective plan for EPCOT and HS. Fastpass Soarin and go to Test Track first thing or Fastpass Test Track and go to Soarin first thing?
Same question with Toy Story Mania and Rockin Roller Coaster in HS.

Jillirose
01-09-2015, 03:20 PM
I would FP Soarin and ride standby Soarin first, TT second and then back to Soarin with the FP :thumbsup:

We skip TSM so not sure on the other :mickey:

Jeff
01-09-2015, 03:24 PM
We did Epcot both ways, on different days of course, there at opening. The walk on wait was probably 5 minutes longer for Soarin. However, I'm not the fastest walker these days. Both strategies worked fine.

At DHS we did FP for toy story and went to walk on RnRc first thing. Worked fine!

Scallywag
01-09-2015, 04:12 PM
FP Toy Story and hit the single rider line on RRC.
FP TT and walk on Soarin. TT has a higher risk of breakdowns ( and seems to breakdown often when we are there ) and they will honor the FP later in the day if that was to happen.
Good luck!

MargaretMessler
01-09-2015, 07:47 PM
Fastpass Soarin' and do TT standby. If you don't mind possibly splitting up, you can even do single rider on that one. Truth be told, I preferred the old version of TT, so these days I'm not sure I'd mind if I missed it anyways. I'd rather do Soarin twice (FP & standby)

Fastpass TS and ride RnRC standby. Or since we LOVE TS, FP for it, and then do both standby early in the day.

SBETigg
01-09-2015, 07:50 PM
I would fastpass Soarin, still do Soarin first thing, head over to Test Track and then do the rest as it comes up. I would FP Toy Story Midway Mania and ride Rock n Roller first thing.