PDA

View Full Version : Never thought about it, but we are going to BOG

BigRedDad
01-09-2015, 08:28 AM
I received an email yesterday to participate in a trial program for BOG. It was a FP+ and preordering of meals. It is a separate website, you log in with your registration information, choose your date/time, then you pre pcik your meal. We go to the FP+ line verify the choices, go in and sit, and the food magically appears.

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-09-2015, 09:07 AM
We used it on our last trip, and it was great.

There is some more discussion about it in this thread (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=207510) as well.

One word of caution, when we arrived, our pre-order information had been "lost" and we had to order again. Seems this happens fairly often, and I remembered what everyone had ordered, so we didn't have to go through the "what would like chat" again.

Enjoy! It is a super lunch! :thumbsup:

Basket Mommy
01-09-2015, 11:23 AM
Did that in November for our family of 6. The order had been lost by the time we got to the front of the line. Luckily everyone was there with me and could repeat their orders. I wasn't impressed, but it was the only way we got to eat at BOG.

VacationDisney
01-09-2015, 12:30 PM
We had experienced the email as well informing us of our chance to eat at BOG (September 2014). Our order was lost as well so we ordered again and all was fine:mickey:

We prefer lunch over dinner at BOG.

Enjoy!