PDA

View Full Version : Warm Weather Getaway, travel home

tadcd
01-09-2015, 12:31 AM
We were 10 min late getting checked in for our flights at the resort due to an explosive diaper. We rushed to the airport. The preschooler threw up twice in a bag. We got help from a guy pushing a trolley cart at the rental car return place who took us to the fastest curb side check in (no way to make the flight if we stood in long lines inside the airport). Security was slow, just made it to the gate. No melt down, no throwing up. Until we are in the air. The baby started throwing up and the stewardess kept giving me paper towels, I was catching it with my bare hands, it was all over him, there was a stench, chaos, just horrible. We made it home. That night, I started throwing up, the next night, my husband. 5 days of family sickness, horrid.:ill:

faline
01-09-2015, 06:17 PM
No fun!! Not a fun way to end a vacation.

MizMissy
01-09-2015, 07:32 PM
Oh my! God bless you! It sounds like you need a vacation from your vacation.
At least you had some very good memories from the trip and one day you might be able to chuckle about the not so perfect parts.

And, I promise you, next trip, you might change your touring style to be more go with the flow, less big dining reservations, but all too soon, they will be older and you can go back to "normal" ... then wish for the times when they were little. :thumbsup:

SBETigg
01-09-2015, 07:56 PM
Oh my gosh! My sympathy, what a terrible homecoming. I hope you're all feeling better now.

emerzmom
01-13-2015, 06:15 PM
No words except I am so sorry your vacation ended this way.
:tink:
Julie