PDA

View Full Version : Coronado Springs- computer/printer available?

barbiegirl314
01-08-2015, 03:11 PM
This is probably are really weird and silly question, but does Coronado Springs have a computer and printer in the main lobby for guests to use?
We will be flying Southwest on our trip in April and want to be able to print our boarding passes for the trip home after I check us in on-line.

Ty

mydisneygirls
01-08-2015, 03:35 PM
You don't have to worry about it. Guest Services at the front desk can print your boarding passes. They always do it for me!

wdwaggie
01-08-2015, 04:34 PM
If you have a smartphone, SWA has an app that lets you pick your boarding passes on your device.:thumbsup:

Fangorn
01-08-2015, 05:51 PM
Once you've checked in with Southwest, you have several options for getting your boarding passes.

1) print them when you check-in if you have a printer available.
2) have them printed when you check your bags in at your resort
3) print them at any of the Southwest kiosks at the airport once you arrive
4) use the phone app and have the boarding passes sent to your phone.

At WDW I find it easiest to let the baggage folks print them for me since they have to access the system anyway.

If you don't have a smart phone, Guest Services will check you in (make sure you have your confirmation number).

One other option, and the one I always use when returning from WDW, is the Early Bird option. Yes, you pay an extra $12.50 per ticket, but you don't have to worry about checking in at the 24 hour mark (that's done for you at the 36 hour mark) and you'll get a better position number. Then just have the folks print the boarding passes when you check your bags at the resort.

Steve

barbiegirl314
01-08-2015, 08:49 PM
Can I add the early bird check in after I've purchased the tickets and can you do it for only the trip home? Does it actually get you better boarding position?

KylesMom
01-09-2015, 09:00 AM
Can I add the early bird check in after I've purchased the tickets and can you do it for only the trip home? Does it actually get you better boarding position?
Yes, you can add Early Bird after purchase at any time, for either or both legs of your trip. However, boarding position is based upon when you add it to your ticket.

When I have done Early Bird, I have always been in Boarding Group A. Might be the last position, but if I know a flight is full it is definitely worth the few extra bucks to me. I fly a few times a year, and these days the only airline I fly is SouthWest :mickey:

Fangorn
01-09-2015, 11:35 AM

Just echoing what Kylesmom said: yes, you can add it to just the return leg of your trip, and yes you can add it at any time (well, up until 36 hours before your flight).

By definition, you will get a better boarding position with the Early Bird option. 36 hours before the flight, SW assigns positions to their A-List members and then those passengers who have the Early Bird option. Those are assigned in the order the option was purchased. Everyone with EB will have their assignments 12 hours before the rest of the flight is even eligible to check in.

I fly Southwest regularly and nearly always go with the Early Bird. I have been on one or two flights where even with that, I was in the single digit B's, (sold out flights) but typically wind up in the middle of the A's

The thing I really like about it when I'm at WDW is that on the day before we have to leave, I don't have to think about checking in and stressing about doing so exactly at the 24 hour mark. Psychologically, it lets me stay in vacation mode that last day. That, to me, is worth the little bit extra.

Steve

barbiegirl314
01-09-2015, 02:54 PM
Ty everyone!! I just added early bird check in for our return trip :mickey: