PDA

View Full Version : Yeah - Just booked the last of our ADR's

The Hitchhiking Ghost
01-08-2015, 01:55 PM
Here goes, in order of when we are dining.

-Liberty Tree Tavern (new for the kids)

-Momma Melrose (repeat)

-Boatwright's - considering all of our stays there, have never eaten on property

-Ohana (repeat!!)

-Trattorio al Forno (new for all of us)

-50's Prime Time (repeat)

-Teppan Edo (new for all of us)

-1900 Park Fare (breakfast - new for all)
-Whispering Canyon (repeat)

So some new experiences and some classic repeats that we love. Ended up with several brain freezes trying to synch up ADR with FP+ and scheduling park days :ill:

Actually kind of excited about Boatwrights. That is a day we are only planning on doing the morning at EPCOT and coming back for a resort day. Eating on property should make it that more relaxed, followed maybe by a boat ride to DTD.

We've done 1900 Park Fare for the dinner but never breakfast, and then combining it later with Whispering Canyon should make for a great last day at WDW.

I got the email the other day about trying the FP+ system for BOG lunch, but after finally logging on, getting things clicked right, kept getting "all FP distributed for the day". So what was the point?

A few changes could be possible, but most are lined up with our park visits, so I'm pretty happy with what we've settled on.

Hammer
01-08-2015, 03:32 PM
Here goes, in order of when we are dining.

-Liberty Tree Tavern (new for the kids)

-Momma Melrose (repeat)

-Boatwright's - considering all of our stays there, have never eaten on property

-Ohana (repeat!!)

-Trattorio al Forno (new for all of us)

-50's Prime Time (repeat)

-Teppan Edo (new for all of us)

-1900 Park Fare (breakfast - new for all)
-Whispering Canyon (repeat)

I got the email the other day about trying the FP+ system for BOG lunch, but after finally logging on, getting things clicked right, kept getting "all FP distributed for the day". So what was the point?

Nice selection of restaurants. Is Ohana breakfast or dinner?

Regarding the FP for BOG lunch, keep trying. Times seem to magically open up sometimes. I really enjoy eating lunch there!

The Hitchhiking Ghost
01-08-2015, 03:51 PM
Nice selection of restaurants. Is Ohana breakfast or dinner?

Regarding the FP for BOG lunch, keep trying. Times seem to magically open up sometimes. I really enjoy eating lunch there!

Ohana is for dinner. We enjoy the food court at Port Orleans Riverside, so we normally just go with that to start the day. Everyone knows what they want, we can get it done fairly efficiently.

Ohana was tough to get, kept looking and looking and finally found an 8:05 slot, which will be on our 2nd visit to the MK, on a normal closing night, so we figured that we could sneak out as everyone else is watching Wishes or the parade and get to Ohana fairly leisurely. Although last time we thought that, the monorail broke down and we had to take the ferry over and hoof it back to the Poly.

buzznwoodysmom
01-08-2015, 04:12 PM
We had dinner at Boatwright's for the first time a little over a year ago. We thought the food was good, but definitely not Cajun cuisine! As a group of 25, all from Louisiana, we were a bit disappointed with most of our dishes. The food was good, just wasn't what we are used to. And in some cases the entrees were not served the way they are traditionally served here at home. We usually have a rule of thumb to never eat Cajun cuisine outside of Louisiana, but since we were staying at Riverside we thought we would give it a try.

All your other selections sound great! We love Ohana and just can't go to Disney without a meal here!