PDA

View Full Version : Which water park?

thads
01-07-2015, 04:19 PM
I am sure that this has been asked many times over, but I will ask it again. My oldest will be leaving on a religious mission this summer. My two younger boys are 12 and 7, and will be the only two going on this trip. :(

So my question is this, for adventurous 12 and 7 year old boys, what is the best water park. We have been to both and I just can't decide. Any advice?:thumbsup:

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-12-2015, 05:45 PM
We like Blizzard Beach better. There are some great slides and we like the wave pool way better ... a lot of big bobbing waves, instead of the single huge wave.

joonyer
01-13-2015, 12:56 AM
Tthey'll have great fun at either one, so you can't really go wrong. That being said, when my boys were that age, we liked Blizzard Beach best, with all the slides and the biggest best family raft ride anywhere, Teamboat Springs. It's awesome.

hauntedmansiongirl
01-16-2015, 01:10 AM
Our Godson was 11 and 12 the two years that we took him, and we did BB one year and TL another. He liked Blizzard Beach much better. He loved the racing water slides, the ski lift ride up to team boat springs, and the wave pool. He was afraid of the snorkelling at Typhoon Lagoon, which is our favourite thing there. We thought that he'd love the water coaster, but he liked the water slides a lot better. If you can only go to one park, I would do Blizzard Beach!:mickey:

DonaldDuckUSA
01-19-2015, 12:57 PM
Another vote for BB! Have fun!:mickey:

thads
01-19-2015, 04:32 PM
That was amazing. Some great advice. Thanks everyone.

BrerGnat
01-19-2015, 06:03 PM
Blizzard beach gets my vote as well. My boys loved the ski patrol training area which is for older kids. Also the wave pool is gentle enough for everyone but still plenty exciting.

Melanie
01-19-2015, 07:05 PM
I'll be the lone holdout - we love TL so much better. Not sure why, but BB just didn't connect with us. I have boys, and TL is just more fun. I'd pay extra just for Crush 'n Gusher. Amazing!!!!

Zippy 1
01-23-2015, 05:43 PM
We really enjoyed Blizzard Beach! We went with a teenager and she had a blast. Would not slow down for the whole day.