PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else alone in there household, concerning their love for Disney?

Tinker1111
01-04-2015, 10:07 PM
I really have no one to talk to or share excitement for my Disneyside. Does anyone else have this problem? I dream of going and can't think of many choices, for one reason or another they couldn't or wouldn't go. Just so bummed!:(

VWL Mom
01-05-2015, 08:26 AM
My advice, if your Disneyside says it's time to go…do it. Even if you have to go it alone I have found that once you are on property there are always people around to chat with. I've only done it once by myself but wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

In the meantime, hang out here because there are a lot of Intercotees to share your excitement.

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
01-05-2015, 08:55 AM
While my husband doesn't get as excited as I do, he does support my Disneyside (love that term).
My daughter is already talking about 'drinking around the world' once she's old enough (she turns 20 in a few days) and once she has a job where she can help pay for the trip.
My youngest son is starting to look forward to our trip down in June after his HS graduation.

So, I'm fortunate, but many of my friends look at me like I'm completely batty when I say I'm taking my youngest son to WDW for his graduation trip.

wdwaggie
01-05-2015, 09:04 AM
I know the feeling, for years (11+) my DW didn't get it, but I am who I am and Love what I Love and now she has finally come around. She even bought new disney christmas stockings for the whole family. You can't change other people, they have to so that themselves, but in the meantime, you can chat with all of us other fanatics!!:thumbsup:

brownie
01-05-2015, 01:04 PM
That's what we're here for!

Cinderelley
02-12-2015, 10:11 AM
Solo trips are amazing. You could always plan one for when they schedule an intercot meet. Then you would be surrounded by Disney lovers.