PDA

View Full Version : About time to go back...

weswerx
01-03-2015, 04:01 AM
I am having serious WDW withdrawals...I am wanting to plan a trip within the next few months...of course, money is a factor, but I can save more the further out it is. I really want to get in my car and head there right now.
I want to get a new annual pass, so I can go whenever I "need" to and I usually go solo.
Any special events coming up?
Any suggestions?

I just need a Disney fix!!!:mjump::smickey::minnie:

faline
01-03-2015, 02:33 PM
Well, marathons re coming up. In the spring, there will be the Flower and Garden Festival. Star Wars weekends will be coming up as well.

VWL Mom
01-03-2015, 08:57 PM
As Linda said, F & G Festival will be starting up soon; running from March 4 - May 17. Star Weekends will run between May 15 and June 14. If you're there the weekend of May 15th you could hit both. You also have the Expedition Everest Challenge Races May 1st and 2nd.

weswerx
01-04-2015, 03:59 AM
:mickey:Sounds like a great plan, but then I would want to run...doesn't take much to make me want to do that...Star Wars weekends might be fun, especially with #7 coming out soon...lots to think about. Thanks.

firefan43
01-06-2015, 10:29 AM
Its a scientifically proven fact that only crazy people exercise while on a WDW vacation.

:mickey: