PDA

View Full Version : New Year Crowd dissipation?

HMFan
12-30-2014, 12:17 PM
Anyone know how quickly the New Years CROWDS will fade once the 1st has come and gone? Will the 2nd and 3rd show noticeable change....or is it wall-to-wall for the whole first week?

faline
12-30-2014, 12:25 PM
Given that many schools will not be back in session until the 5th this year, I would expect crowds to remain elevated through most of the weekend - beginning to dissipate on Sunday.

Fangorn
12-30-2014, 01:04 PM
Linda is probably correct. I'd expect it to be identical to any Thanksgiving weekend - crazy through Saturday, noticeably lighter on Sunday and pretty much empty on Monday.

Steve

Melanie
12-30-2014, 01:09 PM
Linda is probably correct. I'd expect it to be identical to any Thanksgiving weekend - crazy through Saturday, noticeably lighter on Sunday and pretty much empty on Monday.

Steve

Only to build back up again as that week goes on leading into Marathon Weekend.

mechanic
12-30-2014, 11:52 PM
I would think a huge amount of out of towners will be leaving starting thursday

emmatink
12-31-2014, 09:04 AM
Schools here do not start back until Tuesday January 6th, so I am not sure if crowds will be disappearing too quickly over the weekend. On the brighter side, I looked at the weather forecast though and it looks like it will be a beautiful weekend :mickey:

Christine
12-31-2014, 12:31 PM
Only to build back up again as that week goes on leading into Marathon Weekend.

This! I don't think crowds will be thinned til after marathon. At all.

#1donaldfan
12-31-2014, 01:07 PM
It has been my experience that on New Years day the parks are actully a ghost town till about noon. Everyone, it seems, sleeps in after being out all night. Rope drop a park and you will probably get to ride everything you want before the masses come back ..... :thumbsup: