PDA

View Full Version : Magic Band charging question for kids???

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
12-27-2014, 12:36 PM
Is there a way to make it so that my kids cannot charge on their magic bands? I mean they are 8, 6 and 4, so it is unlikely they would, I am more worried about them losing them and someone else picking it up and going to charge on them??? Can I fix it so that charges can only be made on my husbands band and mine, and then the kids bands can only be used for opening doors, and getting into the parks, fast passes etc.

gerald72
12-27-2014, 12:55 PM
Yes, you can.
And even if you lost one that had charging priveledges, there is a four-digit code that needs to be entered.

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
12-27-2014, 07:17 PM
Thank you, do I set that up at the hotel when we get there? ... The part where we can charge but the kids can't... or can I do it on the My Experience site? I have set the pin, but I am not seeing where I can assign charging and no charging priveledges.

AgentC
12-27-2014, 07:42 PM
Thank you, do I set that up at the hotel when we get there? ... The part where we can charge but the kids can't... or can I do it on the My Experience site? I have set the pin, but I am not seeing where I can assign charging and no charging privileges.

Yes, they can do it at the front desk. I always make sure my kids don't have charging privileges since they are 6 and 9.

Jeff
12-27-2014, 09:42 PM
Checked in today. I had done on line check in but at the desk they asked who I wanted to have charging privileges.