PDA

View Full Version : fastpass

tink179
12-23-2014, 10:50 AM
So, I made fastpasses for our family of 5 to meet Elsa and Anna. Then I was like well, the boys would rather do something else so I cancelled my 2 boys and my husband. When I tried to get them a new fastpass to replace it, it says that it will change the other 2 fastpasses that they currently have. Can't I just choose 1 for them during the time my dd and I have the fastpass for Elsa and Anna?

faline
12-23-2014, 10:54 AM
I think you probably should have just selected the three individuals you wanted a different fastpass for and changed/replaced their Elsa fastpasses with another selection. I'm not sure how it works once you've deleted some of the fastpasses for your party.

tink179
12-23-2014, 11:06 AM
I tried that first, but it said it would replace all the other ones that we had already chosen :( Hopefully I can get it figured out.

faline
12-23-2014, 11:07 AM
My annual passes have expired so I can't go into the system to play around with it and try out how it works.

disneymom15
12-23-2014, 12:08 PM
Did you select "choose new fast pass" or "modify my existing fast pass". Need to select modify...

VWL Mom
12-23-2014, 12:59 PM
You may have to give them a call to get new FP for them since you cancelled it.

What should have been done is go into change FP, select new experience, at that point it would give you the choice of who you were changing it for.

I tried playing around with it and the only other way I can see would be to select the three you need and start fresh. You could then go in and change the times on them so they would be back with you and your daughter. This will not work is something is no longer available, so again, I would probably give them a call.

UPDATE:
If all the FP you and your daughter are holding are still available you could click on add friends and family to existing FP, select yourself as the copy from, select the 3 as copy to and have you all back in one place. You could then go in and change the 3 Elsa and Anna.