PDA

View Full Version : Hoop-Dee-Doo Question

Grumpys Crew
12-19-2014, 11:49 AM
Hi Folks! Does anyone know what kind of salad dressings are available at the Hoop-Dee-Doo dinner show? I read in one post that the server asked for your salad dressing choice, but I've only read that once. I also read other posts that seemed to indicate that you did not have a choice & the salad came to the table with the dressing already on it. Also, are they serving "mixed vegetables" or corn with the dinner? I've read alot of posts and some say mixed veggies and some say corn............ . we are going to the hdd show next week and I was hoping for a current or recent update. Thanks for all your help!!

mydisneygirls
12-19-2014, 02:04 PM
The salad comes to the table with the dressing already on it. It's a very light dressing and very good. We always must go in corn season because every time we've gone that's what was served. It may not be corn when you go because they serve "seasonal" vegetables. They also have beans and mashed potatoes. I usually end up eating mostly the salad and chicken and end up leaving stuffed! There is plenty of food!

Enjoy.

CU Tiger
12-27-2014, 03:31 PM
The salad does come with a light dressing, but I am sure they could change this if you either wanted to add your own amount or select a different dressing.