PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Fun!

Patricia
12-17-2014, 07:06 PM
The Disneyland Resort celebrates the opening of spectacular new Frozen Fun beginning Wednesday, January 7, 2015, featuring magical adventures with characters from the Walt Disney Animation Studios blockbuster film. Guests at Disney California Adventure Park can meet Anna and Elsa in a new location, sing along with the Frozen soundtrack, play in the snow, meet Olaf the snowman and “chill out” at a nighttime, family dance party.

Find all the details on the Disneyland (https://disneyland.disney.go.com/events-tours/disney-california-adventure/frozen-fun-celebration/) Site:

Disney_pups2
12-31-2014, 03:05 PM
Is this a permanent change ?

tinkwest
12-31-2014, 05:10 PM
Limited time. “Frozen Fun” officially begins January 7 and continues through May 15, 2015.

Disney_pups2
01-01-2015, 04:47 PM
Oh Awesome Tink West. Just in time.

Melanie
01-01-2015, 09:41 PM
Limited time. “Frozen Fun” officially begins January 7 and continues through May 15, 2015.

Yeah. I'll believe that when I see it. Ugh.

Fangorn
01-03-2015, 08:40 PM
From the descriptions on the Disneyland site, it appears that Arendale has invaded and taken over most of Hollywoodland.

I'm assuming it was a bloodless coup, although Muppet Theatre appears to have been annexed in the takeover. Not sure how Miss Piggy allowed THAT to happen!

Guess we'll be checking it out in a couple of weeks.

We had a trip to WDW planned for the end of January, but my new consulting gig begins a week earlier than expected. Changed our plans just this morning to get our Disney fix at DLR instead. It's a few days earlier, only half as long, but costs a bunch more. How does that work?

Steve