PDA

View Full Version : Storybook Land Canal Boats

Patricia
12-14-2014, 03:36 PM
Disney Parks Blog:
When Storybook Land Canal Boats returns later this month, there will be a new addition to this charming and beloved Fantasyland attraction, with excursions through the world of “Frozen” offering views of the fjord-side village of Arendelle, including the stately castle where Anna and Elsa grew up, Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post, and Elsa’s mountaintop ice palace. The miniature locales of “Frozen” will find a new home among the familiar scenes of some of Disney’s most enduring and timeless fairy tales, including “Pinocchio,” “Cinderella,” “Aladdin,” and “The Little Mermaid.”

Lacy
12-14-2014, 05:14 PM
I'm good with this kind of addition - wondering if Frozen is the only thing they are adding or if any other movies will be added.

Storybook Land Canal is one of my all time favorite Fantasyland attractions!

tinkwest
12-15-2014, 10:49 AM
Hmm. I'm wondering. Is it replacing something?

BrerGnat
12-15-2014, 02:12 PM
Hmm. I'm wondering. Is it replacing something?

I wonder the same thing. Where will that go?

BrerGnat
12-19-2014, 06:18 PM
So looks like it went in where the Old Mills scene was with the mountain range in the background. I figured it would go there and am glad they didn't get rid of Pinocchio's village.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/12/frozen-now-featured-in-storybook-land-canal-boats-at-disneyland-park/

tinkwest
12-19-2014, 08:16 PM
I'm not surprised. Although I loved the Old Mill scene I'm sure there were many (younger generations) who could not relate to it.