PDA

View Full Version : Never give up!

Katzateer
12-07-2014, 08:17 AM
After 2 years and 5 trips of trying to get a dinner seating for BOG dinner I got a seating this morning!! :joy::fworks::tigger::tigger:

It was a perfect time and we just had to give up our seating for the Plaza- which I am sure would be nice but will gladly give up.

CanadianWDWFan
12-07-2014, 09:19 AM
:congrats:

Make sure you are seated in the main dining room. We ate there the first time and LOVED the atmosphere. This past summer we ate in the room off to the side, the one where Belle and Beast are dancing, I think it is called the Rose room. Well we were less impressed. Food was still good but seeing the QS checkout registers kinda killed the BOG for us.

As for never giving up, I was able to get seating at the Plaza for our trip in 10 days. We only tried to get this seating for the past month and had given up on it, but last night I checked again and I was able to get a seating! You just never know what you wil be able to get.

Christine
12-07-2014, 09:53 AM
I'm very happy for you but also saddened that it takes (and took you) this much effort to get a dinner reservation. congrats on your ADR score! Have a lovely dinner and do try to find a lung at the Plaza. It's one of my faves- just had lunch there yesterday!!
https://twitter.com/intercot/status/541342555607420930

Katzateer
12-07-2014, 01:54 PM
I'm very happy for you but also saddened that it takes (and took you) this much effort to get a dinner reservation. congrats on your ADR score! Have a lovely dinner and do try to find a lung at the Plaza. It's one of my faves- just had lunch there yesterday!!
https://twitter.com/intercot/status/541342555607420930

If we go to the Plaza at 2:40 can we see the parade? Will they care if we step out to see it pass?

SBETigg
12-07-2014, 08:47 PM
Aw yay! So glad you got it! Can't wait to hear what you think of it.

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-08-2014, 06:51 AM
Congrats...this was mom's favorite meal of our last trip....she had the pork chops and they were suprisingly good and neither of us are big Pork chop fans....the castle is awesome too

faline
12-08-2014, 08:17 AM
Congrats on the Be Our Guest reservation!! It does take persistence to snag a reservation!!

LorrieP
12-15-2014, 06:54 PM
I was just able to get a reservation at Be Our Guest for our vacation next June. I hit the 180 day mark on Saturday and there were no openings. I have been checking multiple time for the past 2 days and tonight 3 openings showed up on my birthday!! So excited!