PDA

View Full Version : Whispering Canyon Cafe Refurbishment

VWL Mom
12-06-2014, 05:41 PM
Two or three sights are making mention of a WCC refurb from May 15 - June 26, 2015. We had planned to have dinner there our first night because it's convenient and we're getting in late. Disney has no information (surprise) and is booking it. I'm torn between booking and running the risk of getting canceled out at the last minute or just booking Artist Point for our arrival night rather than later when we'd be more relaxed. What would you do?

faline
12-07-2014, 11:22 AM
If they are accepting reservations for the date you want, I'd probably book it. I'm sure there will be something available if you need to change it later.

magicofdisney
12-07-2014, 07:59 PM
Or go ahead and book AP now and change back to WC if it's still open when you get there. Which is easier to book last minute?

Hammer
12-08-2014, 10:24 AM
I would say book Whispering Canyon Cafe. Should you receive information at a later time that WCC will be closed during your visit, You should be able to book Artist Point pretty easily. I was able to book a reservation at Artist Point with the day before I ate there and it was at a normal dinner time (6:15).