PDA

View Full Version : Fast Pass, can you hold a total of 4 before you get arrive?

disneyfamilyforever
12-02-2014, 01:46 AM
Hello,

Ok so my question is, can you hold a total of 4 fast passes? What I mean is can a party of 4 hold fast passes for two of the rides for all but 2 get one for the third and 2 get a different one for the third?

I.e Mine Train-all 4
Buzz Lightyear- all 4
Anna and Elsa-2
Space Mountain-2

I would try and schedule Anna and Elsa and Space Mountain in the same time frames.

I am so confused?. I don't want to take the guys off of Anna and Elsa Fast Pass if they can't get a different ride with theirs for that time frame.

Thank you all so much in advance,

Going Crazy with new system

MargaretMessler
12-02-2014, 03:28 AM
You can absolutely schedule different FPs for different members of your party. I don't think, however, you can schedule the new choice before cancelling the original one - I think that's your question?

VWL Mom
12-02-2014, 06:55 AM
After you book your FP+ you can go back and change them. When you go to the change screen it will ask you to select who you want to change and it will bring up a selection of what is available. I have nothing checked right now but I don't believe they cancel the first until the change is made (similar to dining where they hold until confirmed).

Fangorn
12-02-2014, 01:54 PM
...but I don't believe they cancel the first until the change is made (similar to dining where they hold until confirmed).

Correct. If you "change" a FP+ reservation, the new FP+ will be booked and the old one cancelled at the same time in the same transaction. It's not necessary to cancel one before you book a replacement. In fact, you don't even have the option of cancelling an individual FP+. You can cancel the entire set of 3 FP+, but not an individual one.

The whole process is actually quite simple, once you've done it a time or two.

Steve

MargaretMessler
12-02-2014, 04:43 PM
After you book your FP+ you can go back and change them. When you go to the change screen it will ask you to select who you want to change and it will bring up a selection of what is available. I have nothing checked right now but I don't believe they cancel the first until the change is made (similar to dining where they hold until confirmed).

That makes sense. I'm glad for some clarification, as we'll be doing this for the first time in the spring. Trying to get a handle on things ahead of time.