PDA

View Full Version : Booking FP+

Cass&KenziesMom
11-28-2014, 09:57 AM
It's no fun having to book one day at a time over a span of a week but I'm getting it done. We usually skip FP when we do the parks but with the anticipated crowds I'm booking them. So far I've got them for a few rides I know my girls would like and a couple of attractions that we didn't manage to hit the last time we went. Anything else we miss we can always hit in June when we go back. Only 27 days, 14 hours and 03 minutes until we're on our way! :mickey::cloud9::mickey::cloud9:

Christine
11-28-2014, 10:02 AM
i am stunned sometimes to see what same-day FP's I can get. Got 7 dwarfs mins train last weekend! All that must mean is some awesome ppl don't just no show a ride, but actually cancel their FP and offer it back up for grabs. Thank you to those folks!!

Cass&KenziesMom
11-28-2014, 10:38 AM
i am stunned sometimes to see what same-day FP's I can get. Got 7 dwarfs mins train last weekend! All that must mean is some awesome ppl don't just no show a ride, but actually cancel their FP and offer it back up for grabs. Thank you to those folks!!

I will have my phone and will be checking while we're there. I'm not counting on getting what I really want though since we're arriving the day after Christmas. We'll most likely make this trip about seeing all of the awesome Christmas decorations with a few rides mixed in.

DizneyRox
11-30-2014, 07:28 AM
We'll most likely make this trip about seeing all of the awesome Christmas decorations with a few rides mixed in.
That's the best attitude that time of year. Between Xmas and NYE, it's all about the season, not the rides. It used to be my favorite time to visit, but also the least 'productive' time to go.

Imalismom
11-30-2014, 11:02 AM
One of my favorite things about Christmas and New Years Eve week at Walt Disney World is visiting all the resorts. I love seeing how each one is decorated. Also, just strolling through downtown Disney and seeing all that is decorated there is a joy also.