PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo, NY

vicster
11-20-2014, 09:49 AM
Can't believe all the snow Buffalo got! Prayers for all to be safe!

minnie04
11-20-2014, 10:00 AM
Praying for everyone as well. I have so many family members still living there. The pictures they are posting are just incredible and beautiful at the same time. I see you’re in Chicago. I have a son leaving there today to come home for Thanksgiving. I’m worried about the weather by the airport and hope he has no problems getting out today. He said they haven’t gotten too much snow in the last few days, so fingers crossed today will be clear.

vicster
11-20-2014, 10:03 AM
Praying for everyone as well. I have so many family members still living there. The pictures they are posting are just incredible and beautiful at the same time. I see you’re in Chicago. I have a son leaving there today to come home for Thanksgiving. I’m worried about the weather by the airport and hope he has no problems getting out today. He said they haven’t gotten too much snow in the last few days, so fingers crossed today will be clear.

We have no snow in Chicago so he should get out ok.

BriarRose0708
11-20-2014, 10:39 AM
I don't live there anymore, but I can't say I miss the snow! It's a mess. I was there for the freak snow storm in October 2006, it took weeks to clean up. I know we have several Buffalonians and Western New Yorkers here on INTERCOT, I hope you all are safe if you're impacted by the storm and can get back to normal soon.

minnie04
11-20-2014, 11:04 AM
We have no snow in Chicago so he should get out ok.

Thank you, that's great to know. I was worried about them driving to the airport he is about 1:45 away and it would be all expressway. :thumbsup:

PirateLover
11-20-2014, 11:37 AM
The images are wild! And they are getting hit with more. Stay safe everyone.

TheDuckRocks
11-20-2014, 12:30 PM
Praying that everyone is OK through this in Buffalo.
I will not complain about winter this year, I will not complain about snow this year, I will not.......

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-20-2014, 02:39 PM
My daughter (like many kids I would think) has a slightly different view, she wants to know why we DON'T live in Buffalo. She thinks snow as tall as her would be AWESOME!

Hope everyone is warm and safe!

Reedy Creek Buccaneer
11-21-2014, 03:08 AM
We went home early tonight, because we can't get parts from Buffalo. Hope everyone is safe and sound!

MNNHFLTX
11-21-2014, 07:31 PM
What a freak winter storm, especially considering winter doesn't even start for a month yet! Hope this means that you northerners will have an early spring? :fingers: