PDA

View Full Version : Lunch at BOG: how much time?

BklynChick
11-13-2014, 09:44 PM
Anyone who has done FP+ and didn't pre-select their meal - how long did lunch take? I want to make sure I have enough time to make my 7DMT FP+.

Also, does the lunch FP+ work more like an ADR where you could get there a little early, or more like a FP+ where you have to wait until the window opens?

VWL Mom
11-14-2014, 05:38 AM
When we were there in August it was about 20 minutes from the time we arrived to the time our meal was brought to us, not too bad.

BrerGnat
11-14-2014, 06:56 AM
It works like a FP. You can't arrive much before the window. But there will probably be a line. We waited in line about 15 min before we got to the ordering kiosks, then about another 10 before our food arrived.

Itchy
11-14-2014, 10:31 AM
As BrerGnat stated you cannot get there any sooner than your assigned time. This past Sept we used the fast pass option for lunch during their test period. We ordered our meal online, and when we checked in they asked if we wanted to change anything on our order. We did not and were directed to find a table ( you chose ) and our lunch was brought to us right away. They locate you via your magic band. Total time for us was about 35 min but we took our time eating and taking photos of the place.

Hope this helps...:mickey:

BklynChick
11-14-2014, 07:22 PM
This is all very helpful - thanks!

ransam
11-19-2014, 01:18 AM
good info