PDA

View Full Version : Quick breakfast at Epcot resorts

BklynChick
11-11-2014, 10:59 PM
Looking for a quick breakfast option before heading to DHS and MK. Beach Club Marketplace looks a bit limited, so I thought about going to Boardwalk, Swan or Dolphin. Any suggestions?

faline
11-12-2014, 08:16 AM
The Boardwalk Bakery has some options but, frankly, I found the breakfast options in this area quite limited.

BrerGnat
11-12-2014, 08:20 AM
What are you looking for, specifically? I found the BC Marketplace more than adequate, but I am good with light/continental style breakfasts (muffins, bagels, cereal, yogurt, fruit, etc.).

The Crew Cup Lounge at YC also has some offerings in the morning.

If you want a hot plated breakfast, head to Picabu at the Dolphin.

Boardwalk Bakery has much of the same as BC Marketplace, but just offers more dessert type pastries/cakes.

If you want a sit down, Captain's Grill at YC has an excellent buffet. You could be in/out pretty quickly.

Finally, there is always room service.

stephicakes
11-12-2014, 09:17 AM
BC Marketplace has more than cold food offerings for breakfast - they also have a hot breakfast sandwich and scrambled egg platter that we have enjoyed before. I too, suggest the Boardwalk Bakery since you can enjoy a delicious croissant breakfast sandwich or an omelet along with other yummy items. You can sit by the water and enjoy it outside, or we often nibble a muffin and sip coffee while we walk to DHS - that walk is beautiful in the morning.

:eat:

BklynChick
11-12-2014, 06:42 PM
Sounds like BC Marketplace or Boardwalk Bakery will work - I am looking for a lighter breakfast on these two mornings (have ADRs for Captain's Grill and Cape May Cafe for other mornings). Thanks!