Ratings-
One star* Poor
Two Stars ** Okay
Three Stars *** Good
Four Stars**** Very Good
Five stars*****Excellent

DTD:

Earl of Sandwich-****
I had the Original 1762 and mom had the Philly Cheesesteak. We shared but I liked mine better. The potato salad I got as a side was pretty good and mom said her oatmeal raisin cookie was very buttery and fresh. We would eat here again, but mom like's Wolfgang Puck Express better.

MK:

Casey's-***
I had the chili dog which seemed to have way too much bread on the bun. I've been trying to watch carbs lately (not on vacation of course) and I guess excess bread just doesn't appeal. Mom had the regular hotdog which loaded down on the toppings bar and she said it was good. We both got cracker jacks for dessert so we could put those in my son and his girlfriend's Disney goodie bag.

Peco's Bills-***
We wanted to eat at Columbia Harbor House but they were out of fish:confused: so we headed over for burgers at Peco's Bills-The burgers were fine but I really wanted that fish:blush: Oh well, the prepackaged carrot cake seemed a little better than last time but I was too full to do more than scrape the frosting off.

DHS:

Starring Rolls-***
I was very disappointed here. The bread on the sandwiches is not the same focaccia bread it used to be and the sandwiches just aren't as good. Oh well, back to no really standout counter service in this park:( Mom had the napolean for dessert which she had trouble cutting because it seemed to have been frozen and not quite thawed. I had the eclair, it was okay.

Epcot:

La Cantina de San Angel-****
We had nachos and churritos-Everything was good and plentiful but I agree with mom, the old churros were better. Why do they mess with good things?

Yorkshire County Fish Shop-*****
This was hands down the best CS of the trip. I could have eaten two orders it was so good. Wish I could get this at home.

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-11-2014, 02:38 PM
Thanks for sharing! Casey's is still our "first meal at Disney" tradition ... the cheese sauce alone does it for us.

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-11-2014, 03:03 PM
Thanks for sharing! Casey's is still our "first meal at Disney" tradition ... the cheese sauce alone does it for us.

Yes I poured it all over my fries:secret: