11-11-2014, 08:02 AM
October 29-November 4, 2014

Ratings-
One star* Poor
Two Stars ** Okay
Three Stars *** Good
Four Stars**** Very Good
Five stars*****Excellent

We didn't get around to trying a lot of things we wanted to try due to crowds and being too full most of the time. But there were several we tried.

Belgium:

Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream-****/This was sweet without being overly sweet and just the right sample size.

Desserts and Champagne:

Blueberry lime cheesecake roll-***/This can be served in the trio or they let you buy them separate which is what mom did. However, it is a very small sample. We weren't impressed with this, not bad, just not special.

Canada:

Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup-*****/A favorite of mine it did not disappoint

Hawaii:

Kalua Pork Slider ***/this was okay, a little too sweet I think

Japan:

Spicy Hand Roll ***/this too was just okay, nothing special

Morocco:

Kefta Pocket */this wasn't good at all. It was supposed to be spicy beef in a pita/It was cold, not served hot and the beef was just a meatball. It was also very dry. This was the biggest disappointment to me.

Scotland:

Seared Sea Scallop ****-This was delicious, but a small portion.

France:

Tartellette aux Escargots *****/oh my, I'm not even a big escargot fan and neither is mom, but this was wonderful. Garlic and cheese in a pastry, yum yum-this was mom's favorite

Gratin de crozette Savoie *****/Gratin pastin cheese fresh mushrooms what's not to love-this was my favorite

France was definitely the standout from what we sampled and of course, the cheddar cheese soup:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-11-2014, 02:44 PM
It all sounds soooo good! I never have enough room to try everything I'd like to at F&W.

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-11-2014, 03:04 PM
It all sounds soooo good! I never have enough room to try everything I'd like to at F&W.

I know I really wanted to try the shrimp taco in Mexico, raviolis in Italy and the kimchi dog in Korea...maybe another trip