PDA

View Full Version : HOJO Anaheim

jennsky
11-09-2014, 07:34 PM
Just trying to get the most bang for my buck so thinking of staying at a Good Neighbour Hotel. My kids are aged (or will be) 6 and 9. I've been looking at the Howard Johnson Anaheim with their waterpark. Have any of you stayed there? All of the reviews I've read are very positive. Just looking for some Intercot Insider Information. Thanks! :number1:

Gator
11-11-2014, 04:56 PM
I'll be there next week! I'll be sure to let everyone know how it is.

NewDVCowner
11-11-2014, 06:41 PM
Just trying to get the most bang for my buck so thinking of staying at a Good Neighbour Hotel. My kids are aged (or will be) 6 and 9. I've been looking at the Howard Johnson Anaheim with their waterpark. Have any of you stayed there? All of the reviews I've read are very positive. Just looking for some Intercot Insider Information. Thanks! :number1:

I haven't stayed there myself however it is a VERY easy walk to the main gate of the parks. The last time I looked into staying there (which was at least ten years ago) breakfast was not included however there is a Mimi's literally between it and the park entrance (I think it's even just across the street from the hotel) and there's a IHOP close by as well (also close to the parks main gate). The water park looks very fun from what I've seen when I've driven by it.

What time of year are you planning on going?

tinkwest
11-13-2014, 03:03 PM
I've never stayed there but don't recall hearing any bad reports. It is a little bit farther down Harbor than some of the spots I've stayed but definitely within walking distance. They do have what looks like a fun water/pool area if that is important to you.

Yungbuck73
11-15-2014, 04:38 AM
:mickey:

We have never stayed there but just to throw my 2cents in, we stayed at the Candy Cane Inn in October and it was great. They have a good continental breakfast to get you going in the morning. The rooms were comfy and roomy. They have a shuttle to DL that leaves on the hour and 30 past the hr and leaves the DL on 15 and 45 past the hr. We walked back almost every night. A nice 10 min walk. WE enjoyed our stay there and will def stay there again.

dtootsie42
11-16-2014, 02:19 AM
We have stayed there and loved it!! We had a nice room, really large and comfortable. Easy walk to the parks. Nice to walk to Mimi's for breakfast or any other meal. The waterpark was busy but a lot of fun.