PDA

View Full Version : F&W and MNSSHP trip reviews-Day7 Epcot and check out-November 4

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-09-2014, 07:13 PM
Cast-
Amy (me) age 44 celebrating upcoming 45th birthday
Patty (mom)-age 67-

I will do separate resort and Disney dining reviews later

Today we had a 945 reservation at Akershus. If you have daughters this is a great way to meet the princesses. After breakfast I had my final F&W snack, the spicy roll from Japan and then a Pomegranate Margarita from Mexico. We picked up some last minute items, pastries to go from France and I watched the Italian flag show. We had packed up the car so when we left we got the last of our bags from the bellhops, turned in the scooter and headed to Lake City for the night.

faline
11-09-2014, 07:41 PM
We headed home that same day though we were at Universal and were flying. Hope the drive home was an easy and safe one!

KylesMom
11-10-2014, 12:06 PM
Since I have a DS, I've never gotten to enjoy Akershus' Princess Breakfast. Nice that you and mom were able to get this one in!

Well, if today is departure day, you might as well pack some pastries. A good accompaniment to the drive to Lake City and finally home! Hoping that today was another good day for you. :mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-10-2014, 12:18 PM
Since I have a DS, I've never gotten to enjoy Akershus' Princess Breakfast. Nice that you and mom were able to get this one in!

Well, if today is departure day, you might as well pack some pastries. A good accompaniment to the drive to Lake City and finally home! Hoping that today was another good day for you. :mickey:

It was a good day very nice weather. The breakfast was fun we got pictures of all the princesses.

buzznwoodysmom
11-10-2014, 12:44 PM
What a nice, last, partial day in Disney! Lake city is where we always try to stop on our way in.

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-10-2014, 01:39 PM
What a nice, last, partial day in Disney! Lake city is where we always try to stop on our way in.

We always stop on our last day, Country Inn is a nice clean hotel with a heated indoor pool we always stay there and order pizza from Gondiliers

NJGIRL
11-23-2014, 05:43 PM
It sounds like you had a nice relaxed vacation. :thumbsup:

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-24-2014, 07:29 AM
It sounds like you had a nice relaxed vacation. :thumbsup:

After the first full day it was, I do like FP+ for that reason, you can reserve the popular rides and still go when you want.