PDA

View Full Version : F&W and MNSSHP trip reviews-Day 4 DHS and Boardwalk-November 1

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-09-2014, 06:53 PM
Cast-
Amy (me) age 44 celebrating upcoming 45th birthday
Patty (mom)-age 67-

I will do separate resort and Disney dining reviews later.

We got up early and took the boat over to DHS to ride the Great Movie Ride, Toy Story Mania and watch the Muppets show. The crowds were the lowest at this park so far and with the exception of MNSSHP crowds have been fairly moderate until now.

We browsed a few shops and then ate at Starring Rolls. We catch the boat to the Boardwalk after lunch as we've never been. We browsed a few shops and then head back to the resort for a three hour nap....it was so nice. Dinner this night is at Cape May next door so we have our wine and turn in early. We did watch our #1 ranked MS State Bulldogs win game eight in a row before bed though.

faline
11-09-2014, 07:34 PM
Another very nice day!! Isn't it nice when the crowds are low??

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-09-2014, 08:10 PM
It makes it easier to enjoy just being in the park

KylesMom
11-10-2014, 11:39 AM
I guess everyone stayed out late for Halloween which allowed for lower crowds at DHS. Very nice!

Sometimes we forget how draining a Disney vacation can be. Happy that you slowed down this afternoon and got a nap even. Sometimes it makes things a whole lot nicer when the sun goes down. :blush:

Ah, Cape May is one of my favorite Disney dining establishments - I know that was a great meal! :mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-10-2014, 12:11 PM
I guess everyone stayed out late for Halloween which allowed for lower crowds at DHS. Very nice!

Sometimes we forget how draining a Disney vacation can be. Happy that you slowed down this afternoon and got a nap even. Sometimes it makes things a whole lot nicer when the sun goes down. :blush:

Ah, Cape May is one of my favorite Disney dining establishments - I know that was a great meal! :mickey:

It was good, but mom said not as good as last time she ate there. They just changed the menu a bit, offering a bit less I believe

buzznwoodysmom
11-10-2014, 12:35 PM
Cape May has been really hit or miss for us. With the cost of that meal these days it's been more on the "miss" end these last few times.

The Boardwalk is really fun in the evenings. My kids love to watch the performers, and for some reason they almost always get picked to participate in the show.

I'm wondering if y'all ever get around to any pool time. That's one of the things we enjoy most about this resort.

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-10-2014, 01:41 PM
Cape May has been really hit or miss for us. With the cost of that meal these days it's been more on the "miss" end these last few times.

The Boardwalk is really fun in the evenings. My kids love to watch the performers, and for some reason they almost always get picked to participate in the show.

I'm wondering if y'all ever get around to any pool time. That's one of the things we enjoy most about this resort.

No we didn't...we actually planned on it the day we did the Boardwalk but it was too cold...there were plenty of people in it though...we really missed out on that aspect-I just posted my hotel review too