PDA

View Full Version : More Dining Reviews

merciantinkerbell
11-09-2014, 01:59 PM
Biergarten - Liked the food and the entertainment but although the German village setting is lovely, it's too dark for my eyesight. I like to be able to see what I'm eating!
Raglan Road - Fabulous as it was 2 years ago. Although they were extremely busy, we felt as if we could stay as long as we wanted and our server said as much. Bread and Butter pudding was DELICIOUS!!!! If you're going, save room for it.
Tokyo Dining - We both really enjoyed it. The manager came out to talk about my shellfish allergies and got me Miso soup without the seaweed. Neither of us as ever had sake and we were recommended a light sparkling one ( can't remember the name). It was VERY good. :tasty: Lovely cool quiet restaurant to take a break in the middle of the day. Would definitely eat here again
Potabello - Despite concierge saying no tables we went at about 6.30pm and got seated straight away. Very large pasta dishes, very tasty too. Hubby enjoyed his beer and I had a nicely alcoholic rum runner! Definitely eat here again

SBETigg
11-09-2014, 03:44 PM
I love the Bread and Butter Pudding at Raglan Road! Yum! I also enjoy Tokyo Dining. Biergarten wasn't a big favorite for me, either. I'm glad you had fun.

ransam
11-09-2014, 06:07 PM
Biergarten is one restaurant we have never tried.. had it booked a couple times but always switched it. I am interested in trying it someday.

I know it's a group setting. but how are the tables? is it like a picnic table? I am a very big boy and can never sit in one or do you have your individual seat?

LandFan
11-10-2014, 07:16 AM
As far as I can remember they are individual seats at Biergarten. I would have remembered picnic-bench-style as I hate that myself!

We love it there! We have a reservation there ourselves in about 12 days!

DH always swore he hated German type foods and now it is his favorite place! GO FIGURE! :D

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-10-2014, 01:52 PM
Some of our favorites...thanks for reviewing