PDA

View Full Version : tickets/fast pass

JacobsMama
11-09-2014, 11:39 AM
If I order my tickets online, can I order the fast pass times while I'm ordering tickets? I leave in 2 weeks and its too late to have them shipped to me but I want to try to get my fp. (or from hearing all these horror stories about the new fp, is it a lost cause to get any times?)

faline
11-09-2014, 01:06 PM
You can't order fastpass reservation times at the time you buy your tickets. You should, however, receive a ticket number that you can link to on your My Disney Experience. You can then reserve your fastpass+ times through the My Disney Experience site. Given that you will be there around Thanksgiving time, you might have difficulty getting the ride/attraction fastpass+ reservations you want. I would take the best of what is available and then check back frequently to see if any of the attraction(s) you want more open up. For our recent trip, we were not able to book Seven Dwarfs ride initially but, after checking on an almost daily basis, I was able to trade by Winnie the Pooh fastpass for the Dwarf one when it showed up as available.