PDA

View Full Version : Reservation # vs. Confirmation #?

TTA Mr. Tom Morrow
11-08-2014, 09:08 AM
I don't know where else to post this but the question comes up in reference to booking BOG lunch fp+. I only have a confirmation # that includes letters. When, where and how do I get and find my reservation # that is supposed to be a 12 digit numeric thingy???

TheDuckRocks
11-08-2014, 10:16 AM
Do you have a My Disney Experience account set up?
All my Advance Dining Reservations show up there with the numeric reservation and my FastPass + reservations show up with the time but no reservation numbers at all. (We don't have a BOG FP+ reservation though.) Also we have tours set up with reservation numbers and they don't show in any form on the MDE information, I called and was told not everything is completely linked to MDE quite yet.

VWL Mom
11-08-2014, 10:25 AM
I think I remember reading you can find the reservation nbr on your Magic Band page. An alternative would be to call Disney and tell them you need the revs# for BOG FP+.

JonMcIntosh
11-08-2014, 11:02 AM
In My Disney Experience when you click to check-in online or to "Modify Check-in" that link has your 12 digit reservation number embedded into it.

For example, when you click that, you should get a link that looks like this:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/trip/online-check-in/resort-reservation/123456789012/

Highlight and copy that 123456789012 number and boom! there you go.

Fangorn
11-08-2014, 11:35 AM
Unless they've changed it since 10/11/14, the BOG fp+ is completely separate from everything else and does not show up on your MDE account - either on the site or on the app. Consequently, it is NOT connected to your MB. The only way you'll see it on your account is if you specifically add it as part of your "Plans", and that's basically just notes for you own information.

Have the BOG fp+ number with you when you check in. But it's unlikely you'll need it. Your name will be on their reservation list. That's what will get you checked in.

Steve

VWL Mom
11-08-2014, 12:06 PM
Unless they've changed it since 10/11/14, the BOG fp+ is completely separate from everything else and does not show up on your MDE account - either on the site or on the app. Consequently, it is NOT connected to your MB. The only way you'll see it on your account is if you specifically add it as part of your "Plans", and that's basically just notes for you own information.

Have the BOG fp+ number with you when you check in. But it's unlikely you'll need it. Your name will be on their reservation list. That's what will get you checked in.

Steve

Very true. I believe the OP is looking for where to find his resort reservation number so they can make a BOG FP+ reservation. The only have a confirmation for their package.

JonMcIntosh
11-08-2014, 12:50 PM
Very true. I believe the OP is looking for where to find his resort reservation number so they can make a BOG FP+ reservation. The only have a confirmation for their package.

Right. You can get that 12 digit number through your MDE by clicking on "Check-in."

Fangorn
11-08-2014, 12:54 PM
Well. I totally misunderstood that one, didn't I?

:D

Steve

JonMcIntosh
11-08-2014, 03:19 PM
Well. I totally misunderstood that one, didn't I?

:D

Steve

:mickey:

BklynChick
11-09-2014, 07:06 PM
Call MDE Technical Support (407-939-4357 option 3) and tell them you need the confirmation # to use on the BOG FP+ website. The CM I spoke with yesterday immediately knew what I was talking about - I believe he called it the "alternate confirmation number". He also told me that 28 days out appears to be the magic number for when you can actually get a FP+.

LandFan
11-10-2014, 07:08 AM
In My Disney Experience when you click to check-in online or to "Modify Check-in" that link has your 12 digit reservation number embedded into it.

For example, when you click that, you should get a link that looks like this:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/trip/online-check-in/resort-reservation/123456789012/

Highlight and copy that 123456789012 number and boom! there you go.

And if you don't see it in the link right at the top of your page...

To find actual reservation numbers!!!
Hover over "check-in online" link in reservations area (or "modify check-in" if you’ve already checked in) and right click and choose copy link. Then paste link into url area of browser! It shows up!