PDA

View Full Version : Dining picks for 4/30 -5/4 F&GF

PopPhan
11-02-2014, 05:01 PM
Taking my sister to WDW for the Flower and Garden Festival this coming Spring....We will be visiting from 4/30 - 5/5, staying at Port Orleans Riverside and have the standard Dining Plan.

This is her first visit, so I thought I would try to mix up the flavors of WDW. Because she is a big plant nut (She has 350+/- varieties of Day Lily in her 1/3 acre yard!), we will be spending a lot of time in and around EPCOT.

Just booked everything this morning....

4/30 'Ohana (Initially had Be Our Guest, but decided 'Ohana might be a better fit for her.)

5/1 Sanaa (I love this place and the food options. The animals right outside the windows don't hurt either!)

5/2 Coral Reef (Food is always OK, but the aquarium view is what does it for me.)

5/3 Cape May Cafe (This will give me a chance to show her the Boardwalk area. Besides, I like the seafood buffet and know she will too.)

5/4 Chefs de France (This one is just different. I've eaten here once and liked it. AND it "forces" us to spend more time in EPCOT!)

Is there anything that jumps out as being questionable for a first timer? She has no concerns over ingredients or spicing.

KylesMom
11-04-2014, 02:48 PM
Bud, nothing at all is questionable for a first-timer - or a seasoned visitor, either. Nice choices!!!! :mickey:

SBETigg
11-04-2014, 03:33 PM
Good choices. Enjoy your visit!

LVT
11-06-2014, 09:33 AM
Good selections. :mickey:
I will be following your lead in May.

PopPhan
11-06-2014, 01:07 PM
Thanks, all!!!!

I told my sister about my picks for us yesterday. I told her a little about the venues and the menu choices and she didn't balk at any of them. She seems excited about trying these places.