PDA

View Full Version : Disney with an Infant

4disneynuts
10-30-2014, 03:58 PM
We are heading to Disney World in a few weeks with a 3 month old little girl. Does anyone have any tips or advice for taking an infant to Disney? :mickey:

lawgirl
10-31-2014, 09:18 AM
Take advantage of the Baby Centers at the parks. They are a great place to escape the hustle and bustle, and for feedings and diaper changes. I loved taking mine when they were babies. I took my baby sling and wore them around the parks, and they loved it. Mine slept through most of the rides. Have fun!

4disneynuts
10-31-2014, 03:08 PM
Take advantage of the Baby Centers at the parks. They are a great place to escape the hustle and bustle, and for feedings and diaper changes. I loved taking mine when they were babies. I took my baby sling and wore them around the parks, and they loved it. Mine slept through most of the rides. Have fun!

Thank You! I will check out the Baby Centers for sure.

ransam
11-02-2014, 02:52 PM
I do agree that you should use the care center. Other than that, stay cool, and go at a very slow pace

MyDisneyworld
11-03-2014, 10:52 AM
We have been with both our kids when they were infants and using the care centers worked out well. When it was nap time we would go on dark rides such as Pirates to get them to sleep then just push them around in the stroller. Nice relaxing trips, just take it slow and go at the babies pace.
Enjoy your trip.

4disneynuts
11-03-2014, 11:54 AM
We have been with both our kids when they were infants and using the care centers worked out well. When it was nap time we would go on dark rides such as Pirates to get them to sleep then just push them around in the stroller. Nice relaxing trips, just take it slow and go at the babies pace.
Enjoy your trip.

Thank you, you were able to take an infant on the POC ride? We figured we wouldn't be able to take her on any rides at all being she is only 3-1/2 months.

lawgirl
11-04-2014, 06:54 PM
We took my daughter when she was 3 months and she rode alot of rides with us. She slept through most of them. Rides like Spaceship Earth and Living with the Land were especially great. Pretty much anything that doesn't have a height restriction from what I remember.

MyDisneyworld
11-06-2014, 07:18 AM
Thank you, you were able to take an infant on the POC ride? We figured we wouldn't be able to take her on any rides at all being she is only 3-1/2 months.

You will be able to go on many rides there. We used a front pack which worked very well for us. As the other person mentioned spaceship earth was another really good one for sleeping because it was a nice long and dark ride.

angyl15
11-07-2014, 09:36 AM
I am going with my 5 month old next week. In the past I have found getting a baby wrap or carrier to be a lifesaver. They can only sit in the stroller so much at that age and they love to be held. A good quality wrap or carrier will save your arms a ton! I like didymos wraps and ergobaby carriers.

4disneynuts
11-07-2014, 11:20 AM
I am going with my 5 month old next week. In the past I have found getting a baby wrap or carrier to be a lifesaver. They can only sit in the stroller so much at that age and they love to be held. A good quality wrap or carrier will save your arms a ton! I like didymos wraps and ergobaby carriers.

Thank you, my daughter bought one so glad to hear the it works. :mickey: