PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Epcot counter service

Katzateer
10-30-2014, 08:47 AM
When you are eating around the "world" and not at Epcot during a special event, what are your favorites in the countries ( not table service).

Do they still have the cronuts? How about the jumbo shrimp??

The choices look so good during the food and wine festival - hoping to try some new and exciting treats during our December trip.

1goofyfamily
10-30-2014, 12:05 PM
had the cronut last month....it was so good. wish I would have grabbed one early in the day instead right before Illuminations because then I would have known to grab another at some point.

I always grab a meal at La Cantina de San Angel so I can get a jarritos Mexican soda. I also really like the Boulangerie Patisserie. The sandwiches are all right but I would get 1 of everything of the desserts if I could and I would say the same thing about the Kringla Bakeri too.

WDWFanatic
10-30-2014, 12:58 PM
We tried to potato chips in Germany this last time. I new must have!

Janmac
10-30-2014, 02:29 PM
Morocco has some good stuff to nibble on at their CS. I usually have to have someone to share with because the portions are so generous.

Jan

Pally
10-30-2014, 03:52 PM
Morocco has some good stuff to nibble on at their CS. I usually have to have someone to share with because the portions are so generous.

Jan

Agree with Morocco. Very good. I also like the ham cheese and Halles. Katsura is very good also. Tucked away on the hill in Japan is very beautiful. Enjoyed the meal and finished off with a green tea ice cream. Tasty.:mickey:

MargaretMessler
10-30-2014, 03:57 PM
I like Tangeriene Café (Morocco) and Katsura Grill (Japan). I don't eat fish, but my friend I usually travel with thought the fish & chips in UK was good. We've also been wanting to try La Hacienda in Mexico but didn't have the chance on our last trip

LandFan
10-30-2014, 09:35 PM
Believe it or not we also like Sunshine Seasons and tend to eat one meal here each trip! There is such a nice selection - especially the desserts - butterfingers cheesecake, etc.

i'm grumpy
10-31-2014, 10:57 AM
The new items at Liberty Inn sound good.

tjstrike
10-31-2014, 10:40 PM
The QS at Germany, UK, Japan, Mexico and The USA are all good.

SBETigg
11-01-2014, 11:20 AM
Katsura Grill and Tangierine Cafe are two of my favorites, too. But I also like that there are more places to sit and have a drink and snack, something a little more in between quick service and table service, like the Tutto Gusto Wine Bar or the new place in Morocco, and they've extended the food menu at Cava del Tequila (if you can manage to get a seat).

Kairi_7378
11-01-2014, 06:41 PM
Our favorites in Epcot are Tangerine Cafe and Sunshine Seasons. My husband also has a soft spot for the Fish and Chip shop (but I have never eaten there.)

Ms. Mode
11-01-2014, 07:15 PM
We went into Kringla Bakeri og Kafe in Norway last December andleveryone loved it. It is now one of the counter service places my DH had to have on our upcoming trip.

playdeadbj
11-02-2014, 04:06 PM
The counter service in morocco is delicious !

#1donaldfan
11-03-2014, 11:54 AM
The Yorkshire Fish Shoppe is the best !! IMHO :mickey:

savafan
11-06-2014, 12:42 AM
Had the Teriyaki Salmon at Katsura Grill tonight, and it was amazing. Even better than the salmon I had yesterday on the buffet at Hollywood and Vine. The green tea cheesecake was also very good. I recommend it, and will definitely be going back.

joonyer
11-06-2014, 01:37 PM
DW and I have three CS favorites at Epcot. All are very good and delicious, depending on what you are in the mood for.
1) Tangierine Cafe
2) Yorkshire County Fish Shoppe
3) La Cantina de San Angel

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-08-2014, 10:05 PM
The fish n chips at Yorkshire are the best!