PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks View from WL

Figment104
10-29-2014, 12:52 PM
So, we've stayed at the WL many, many times, and we almost always end up with a room in a similar area (inner courtyard view down the wing that looks over the courtyard and towards the boat docks when on the balcony). This trip I was shocked to be able to see the fireworks from MK (not all of them but quite a few) from our balcony and even from the bed in the room. Any idea if they've changed anything with the fireworks that would allow for this? It was pretty cool to be able to sit out there and watch most of Wishes from the balcony. Just curious since we've never seen this before.

KylesMom
10-29-2014, 01:08 PM
We have been staying at WL since 2006, and one of the highlights of that trip was staying in room 6064 - where we could watch Wishes from our balcony. :mickey:

ransam
11-02-2014, 03:36 PM
what other resorts can you see the fireworks?

Figaro
11-11-2014, 06:58 PM
what other resorts can you see the fireworks?

GF, Poly, CT, and BLT for MK Fireworks....Poly and CT/BLT IMHO being the best. You can sometimes catch the higher aerial Illuminations fireworks at CT, BLT, and WL...:mickey:

baldburke
11-11-2014, 08:16 PM
GF, Poly, CT, and BLT for MK Fireworks....Poly and CT/BLT IMHO being the best. You can sometimes catch the higher aerial Illuminations fireworks at CT, BLT, and WL...:mickey:

How about BW for IllumiNations? Looking forward to catching Wishes from the top of BLT! :fworks:

Crow
11-16-2014, 11:46 PM
yes i got to see wishes from my WL room once. some treetops and some of Contemporary

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-17-2014, 09:08 AM
We could see fireworks from our woods view room on the 6th floor in 2011

Mitzie
11-19-2014, 09:13 AM
We were club level at WL last month. Our balcony was up under the eves and right over the smoke house(DH loved that) you could see Wishes really well. Crazy as it sounds last spring at YC we were standard view club and you could see wishes from there as well.

SwissCheese1981
11-19-2014, 11:15 AM
I had a room at WL in 05 that, when sitting on the balcony, you could see the fireworks from Wishes! It was a great surprise on our first night! We were up in the 6th floor I think. It was actually a "woods view" room, the standard at WL, because I didn't want to spend the extra money for a room with a view when I would basically be sleeping and showering there. Imagine my suprise when, at night, there was nothing "standard" about it!!