PDA

View Full Version : New Pin Code

VacationDisney
10-28-2014, 02:11 PM
Did anyone get, in snail mail, a 35% offer for discounts at selected deluxe resort for some travel dates through April & May, 2015?

Lower savings might be given for other resorts.

Does this sound like a great deal to anyone? We have NEVER gotten a room discount before and it' s for 35% :thumbsup::cloud9:

Please let me know your thoughts, you Disney professionals:blush:

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-28-2014, 03:50 PM
Congrats! I don't get PIN codes very often. :)

Even with the code, I'd contact Magical Journeys (http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/) so they can work out if the pin code is indeed the best deal, or if there is something else that may work better for you.

Still 35% off deluxe isn't bad at all ... and I know there are a couple of deluxe's I've been hoping to try!

missymouseworld
10-28-2014, 04:09 PM
Did anyone get, in snail mail, a 35% offer for discounts at selected deluxe resort for some travel dates through April & May, 2015?

I received a brochure thru the mail last week offering up to 35% on rooms at select WDW resorts....1/5-3/21/15 and 4/9-5/31/15 book by 1/30/15. Fine print says 35% savings for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts; lower savings may be available at other select Resorts.

I am surprised I received one since we were just there this past July and usually never get one.

It is a good deal for a room only reservation if the dates work out for you. I would imagine that the room types may be limited, and probably the less expensive Standard Views are probably already booked. 35% probably on the higher priced rooms.

Good luck!

disneymom15
10-28-2014, 04:54 PM
I received a brochure thru the mail last week offering up to 35% on rooms at select WDW resorts....1/5-3/21/15 and 4/9-5/31/15 book by 1/30/15. Fine print says 35% savings for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts; lower savings may be available at other select Resorts.

I am surprised I received one since we were just there this past July and usually never get one.

It is a good deal for a room only reservation if the dates work out for you. I would imagine that the room types may be limited, and probably the less expensive Standard Views are probably already booked. 35% probably on the higher priced rooms.

Good luck!
My dad received this same offer.

1DisneyNut
10-28-2014, 09:44 PM
I got the same one a couple of weeks ago. I had never gotten a pin before.....ever but since we quit going because of the FP+ mess, we have gotten 3 of them in the past 6 or 8 months or so. Their system has obviously detected we aren't scheduling trips.

I checked the pricing with the pin and one week I checked and we were only getting a couple of percent off and another week we were getting the full advertised discount but we still didn't bite. We just still aren't ready to deal with the hassle of all the scheduling. It will probably take a serious discount pin to get me to drudge through it.

VacationDisney
10-29-2014, 10:21 AM
Thanks everyone for your thoughts and opinions. We have decided to go to AKL and Magical Journeys handled it all:thumbsup:

After reading your thoughts this deal was just to good to pass up. AKL is my favorite resort and we just can't afford to stay there any other way.

Figment104
10-29-2014, 01:34 PM
We just returned from WDW on 10/18 and wouldn't you know that next week we got this offer as well. It's like they know we're not planning on going next year, or possibly for a couple of years depending on possible baby #2. I wanted to cry when I saw it since I would love to go during some of those dates.

wdwaggie
11-12-2014, 03:49 PM
We received one too, and are taking full advantage of the offer. We had to cancel our Sept trip and now can re-schedule for April and save a few dollars!!