PDA

View Full Version : Favorite crossbody bag

barbiegirl314
10-24-2014, 12:24 PM
Anyone have a favorite cross body bag they use at the parks?
I was looking at a Vera Bradley triple zip hipster that looks nice, just hard to tell if the main compartment is roomy enough. I Usually have my I-phone, my son's autograph book, small video camera, hand sanitizer, hand wipes, small bottle of Motrin, ID and debit card.
Would love to hear what works for others.
TIA:mickey:

goofynmd
10-24-2014, 01:31 PM
I have used the Vera Bradley hipster for vacation (just not a Disney trip yet). Based on what you stated you would want to carry, I think there is enough room. I like the crossbody aspect because you don't have to hold anything. But you might be tight for room if you wanted to add anything extra like a water bottle or snacks.
For our trip next month I am using a 31 bags cinch sac. I still don't have to "hold anything" and it is big enough to fit water bottle and other larger items if needed. The other plus is that my husband would be willing to "hold" it if needed.

BrerGnat
10-24-2014, 03:25 PM
LOVE my Overland Equipment bags. I have a Donner, Placer, and Bayliss. The Donner is the largest and the one I recommend since it has water bottle pockets that work great for sunglasses as well. In your case, the Donner or Bayliss would work great. I like ordering from Zappos for the free shipping and returns.

Imalismom
11-16-2014, 07:49 AM
Vera Bradley Crossbody is the only one I use!!!

If you want a Disney Version one, you can check them out online at the disneystore.com

yankeesfan123
11-16-2014, 08:09 AM
My wife also used her vera Bradley, but she also had a cheaper nylon bag to use for rainy days.

doombuggygal
11-17-2014, 12:21 AM
I use a LeSportsac Deluxe Everyday Bag and I love it. I tried several different bags before this one and this has been my favorite by far. Tons of zippered compartments, super durable and very comfortable. It even comes in a few different Disney prints.

kakn7294
11-17-2014, 01:11 AM
I have the VB triple zip hipster in the microfiber. It's bigger than the standard VB hipster so there should be plenty of room for the items that you mentioned.

CanadaLovesDisney
11-24-2014, 10:39 AM
I like to consider myself somewhat stylish and I actually use an oversized fanny pack. It's by coach and it's called a hip bag. Of course you could find cheaper ones of other makes! But I find it holds a lot and I'm not restricted by a shoulder strap or crossbody strap. It can't fall off and it's super convenient!
:mickey:

jgisme
11-24-2014, 10:52 AM
I love my Ameribag Healthy Back Bag. They come in multiple sizes and colors (although mine is basic black) and have lots of pockets for stashing little things. They are not high fashion, but it's a comfortable choice for all day in the parks.

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
11-24-2014, 03:16 PM
I use a tan Baggilini crossbody bag. Bought it before my 2012 trip, carried what my daughter and I needed for the day in it including our water bottle. It had a place for our pen, autograph book, wallet, phones, camera, medicines, etc. without being to big.

BklynChick
11-25-2014, 08:42 PM
I have a Fossil bag that I use for most trips. It is technically crossbody but I don't like wearing bags crossbody, so I use it as a shoulder bag. Very roomy and durable,yet stylish too!