PDA

View Full Version : World of Color Dining

Lacy
10-17-2014, 09:27 PM
Is it worth doing the WoC dining? Or are fastpasses easy enough to come by that it isn't really necessary anymore?

If recommended which restaurant is better - Carthay or Wine Country for the prix-fixe? We like both restaurants normally.

Disney_pups2
10-19-2014, 04:23 AM
Hello,
We did Carthay Circle April of 2013 and the seats in my opinion are the pick of the litter unless you want to get wet. We also had Handicap seating however, which puts you in the front of the standing/seating square. Not only was the food "oh my goodness guilty good" but we were very happy with the Carthay Circle seating. We are going to DL this February and we WILL be doing the dining package again. :-). I can't really say anything about any of the other seating, I hope that this helps. :mickey:

Lacy
10-26-2014, 09:57 PM
Decided to go ahead and book the WoC dining package at Ariel's. The menu looked good and I've always wanted to try the restaurant but haven't because I knew DS would protest a princess meal so actually glad that dinner does not include characters. We are more of a Goofy's Kitchen and Plaza Inn for our character dining kind of family.