PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrowland Fireworks Party 11/15? Page now gone?

Scorpiosammy
10-17-2014, 10:34 AM
Good day!

I have be desperately trying to get my mother tickets to the TTFDP for 11/15 for her birthday, and cannot find any. Then today the entire page for the party is just gone!

Does anyone have any news on this, for example do you have tickets that day or have heard they are stopping doing these parties entirely?

Also, if they are still doing it and anyone has tickets for that night and have to cancel PLEASE PM or email me (we need 4 tix) :thumbsup:

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-17-2014, 03:40 PM
I've heard a couple of friends having issues trying to make reservations for this over the past few days.

The good news is that the page seems to be "back" on the Disney site, but there doesn't seem to be any availability at all for the party.

Give Disney dining a call, quite often this is one that is easier to book over the phone.

But, this also gets booked up VERY quickly, so it may be hard to get tickets so close to the date.

Scorpiosammy
10-17-2014, 04:19 PM
Thanks for letting me know its back on the website, so many glitches lately ;)

At least it is still going on and will keep praying really hard we get them for her :)

Lindsey310
10-23-2014, 06:46 PM
I have had a terrible time trying to get into this. I have tried for feb and dec for this years trips with no luck. About 6 months out, I got a reservation for our March trip. I booked it immediately. It fills up so fast. Keep checking daily and even the week of your trip. Hopefully something opens up! :thumbsup:

42 daysssssssss :yay:

Marc
10-29-2014, 04:35 PM
Any luck getting these tickets? I am looking for two tickets on the exact same date and while I can get into the website I there shows no availability on that date. Is it worth keeping on trying or are they now sold out and the availability is done?

Scorpiosammy
11-06-2014, 09:59 AM
No, unfortunately I still have no luck but I keep praying.

I literally check for availability at least once every hour I am awake, which is a lot and still nothing.

I keep praying it will open up for her since it's her birthday and she is very sick, so this will probably be her last trip :(