PDA

View Full Version : 10 day non expiration ticket/death

Catzle
10-12-2014, 10:40 PM
What happens to the tickets when someone dies?

Reedy Creek Buccaneer
10-13-2014, 02:56 AM
All tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable, but I would call Disney and ask. You may get something for it.

mechanic
10-13-2014, 09:07 PM
They have been transferring the old media to magic bands without any questions on our recent trip. Our hotel concierge even asked me to designate who I wanted ticket assigned to. I would take the path of least resistance and not mention the death. (Sorry for your loss).

ransam
10-14-2014, 12:55 AM
a couple years ago my grandma passed away and her daughter was able to use them.

Goofy4TheWorld
10-14-2014, 02:27 PM
They have been transferring the old media to magic bands without any questions on our recent trip. Our hotel concierge even asked me to designate who I wanted ticket assigned to. I would take the path of least resistance and not mention the death. (Sorry for your loss).

This would be my advise as well.

disneymom15
10-16-2014, 03:55 PM

This is what I would do also.