PDA

View Full Version : MDE: Can I get just one Fastpass at a time?

mickeyandelsa
10-09-2014, 12:34 AM
Hi! I tried using MDE for the first time today. I wanted to get a Fastpass for just one attraction, but it kept giving me options for three attractions as a block.

Is it possible to just get a FP for one attraction?

faline
10-09-2014, 07:45 AM
Nope. Must select a group of three even if you only want one.

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-09-2014, 08:58 AM
:ditto: You have to book three.

What you can do, is book the one you want, and then the two others that it "makes" you book.

Once you're at the park, you can adjust your FP+ from your smartphone (or a kiosk) so you can change it if there is something you want to ride that has a surprisingly long line.

It is frustrating, since you're "using" a FP+ spot, but when I don't use a FP+ I've booked, I just figure someone from the SB line gets to take my place.

mickeyandelsa
10-09-2014, 10:30 AM
Never in my life had I wished to be called dumb, but I was hoping I was being not-too-clever and there was a way to book one ride at a time.

So, let's say I book three right now, and I cancel two.
Can I book one (or two?) more as soon as I walk into the park?

VAdizneefan
10-09-2014, 06:43 PM
You actually can book three and then go back in and modify to cancel the two you don't want, leaving you with just the one you did.

I have clients that sometimes can't use a third FastPass due to timing, such as coming in later in the day on an afternoon flight on arrival, so I only setup two for them (or one.)