PDA

View Full Version : Club Level

Jeri Lynn
10-08-2014, 12:14 PM
My husband and I are staying on the club level for our visit this year.

When we arrive, where do we go? I've read that concierge greets you but how do they know who we are?

:blush:

pox24
10-08-2014, 01:36 PM
When we stayed at the AKL Club Level, we were greeted by a cast member when we entered the lobby. They knew who we were. She took us upstairs for check in and gave us our personalized safari package. We are DVC members so I do not know if that made a difference. At the BW we checked in the main lobby, then used the Innkeepers Club at our leisure. Either way you are gonna be spoiled. :thumbsup:

greengeen
10-08-2014, 01:40 PM
When you drive up to the entry gate and tell them you're checking in, the guard calls ahead to the lobby and mentions your name, whether you are a concierge guest, and the type/color of your car. So they know who you are when you get there!

BrerGnat
10-08-2014, 01:47 PM
When you drive up to the entry gate and tell them you're checking in, the guard calls ahead to the lobby and mentions your name, whether you are a concierge guest, and the type/color of your car. So they know who you are when you get there!

This has never happened to us in like 6 different club level stays.

baldburke
10-08-2014, 03:29 PM
We stayed club/concierge level at the Poly on our last visit. We were greeted at the entrance when we disembarked from DME. The hostess took us right back to the Hawaii building at check in. It was fabulous and so worth the money! I would totally do it again in a heartbeat. Good luck and enjoy!

Figment104
10-08-2014, 04:23 PM
On our last trip at the WL we were upgraded to CL without our knowing so I just went to get in line at the regular check in counter. While waiting a cast member with an iPad came over to get my info and once I gave her my name she told me that we would be checking in upstairs and then she either took us up on the elevator or put us on the elevator and radioed up to CL that we were on our way (can't remember any more since I was so surprised).

Hammer
10-13-2014, 01:45 PM

This has never happened to us in like 6 different club level stays.

I think it is hit or miss if that will happen. When we stayed in Sugarloaf concierge at the Grand Floridian, our experience was as greengeen described. As we also put up the handicap placard when we were at the security gate, the valet was standing with the concierge to assist with Mom's wheelchair and to park the car, as you receive complimentary valet parking with a handicap placard.

Jeri Lynn
10-22-2014, 07:46 AM
My sister and her family went to WDW in September. They had three rooms booked, 6 adults and 2 children. When she arrived she was greeted and told they would be going upstairs to check in, it took a few seconds for her to realize they had received an upgrade to club level! They were all excited, what a great surprise. I figured they saw the big group and new it was them. I will go to the front desk and take it from there, unless someone approaches me.

We were upgraded for $107 for the entire week. Could not beat that deal! :mickey:

rjmdds
10-22-2014, 12:35 PM
I am sure they now have several ways to know when you are arriving. From the time the flight lands to checking in at the DME desk (especially if you use your Magic Band to do so) to bus ETA's, it probably isn't hard to track. We have stayed Club Level several times and only once were we not greeted when getting of the bus. When you depart the bus look for a CM with an iPad.

TikiLounger
10-23-2014, 12:40 PM
We've stayed in the club level on several visits. Two at the Poly, and 3 at the Beach Club. Every time we were greeted at the entrance (off the bus) by a cast member who took us right to the club level check in.