PDA

View Full Version : Can I park at the Boardwalk?

jesaia
10-06-2014, 03:24 PM
Would like at the Boardwalk, catch a boat to Epcot and then eat dinner at ESPN. Is this possible?

DizneyRox
10-06-2014, 03:27 PM
ESPN is at the Boardwalk, not Epcot.

Boardwalk parking is for visiting Boardwalk, Epcot parking is for visiting Epcot.

Goofeygal
10-06-2014, 04:25 PM
yes you can park at Boardwalk and walk to Epcot or take a boat and ESPN is right there on Boardwalk.

Janmac
10-06-2014, 05:24 PM
The parking at Boardwalk would be for 3 hours, if I remember correctly. If you were planning to be all day at Epcot before your ESPN meal, that wouldn't work.

Also, if you've walked from the self-parking at the Boardwalk thru to the boat dock - which is quite a hike, you might was well walk across the bridge to the back gate at Epcot, which is much less of a hike.

Another possibility, if you were planning more than 3 hours at Epcot, is parking at the Studios, taking the tram to the front of the park, but don't go in the park. Instead walk around to the boat dock and take the boat to Epcot. Then after Epcot walk to ESPN for your meal, and then take the boat back to the Studios and the tram to your car. You could take the boat to the Boardwalk from Epcot but it's really a short stroll. Way less time to walk.

Welcome to Intercot where everyone has a magical day! :D

Jan

greengeen
10-07-2014, 09:19 AM
During Food & Wine Festival (Sept - mid-November), you can't park AT the Boardwalk unless you're staying at the resort. You can park in the overflow lot across the street, behind the Hess station, if it's not already full. Parking is at a premium during F&W and they're really strict about it.

minnie04
10-07-2014, 10:54 AM
I don't know if this would work, but you could park at DTD and take the Boardwalk bus to the resort do all the things you want to do and then take the bus back to DTD and get your car. :secret:

Capt_redshirt
10-07-2014, 11:55 AM
I don't know if this would work, but you could park at DTD and take the Boardwalk bus to the resort do all the things you want to do and then take the bus back to DTD and get your car. :secret:

in theory this would work... but given the renovations being done at DTD... the chance of finding a parking place will be impossible