PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Luch Package

gordonokc24
10-05-2014, 09:21 PM
We have a lunch package at Mama Melrose's and then we get to see Fantasmic that night. My question is Mama Melrose's a good restaurant to eat at for lunch??
:party:

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-05-2014, 10:08 PM
We ate at Mama Melrose's years ago and I HATED it. So much so that I refused to go back.

But, I gave into pressure from the family, and we booked the Fantasmic Package this past summer, and ate at Mama Melrose's.

I was pleasantly surprised, it was quite nice and I enjoyed my meal. So, yes, it is a nice place and the food is good. Nothing amazing, nothing crazy fancy, but we had a solid meal and I'll go back again this time.

TheDuckRocks
10-06-2014, 10:02 AM
Mama Melrose is now serving a Lunch/Dinner menu. You will have a good selection. We have always found the food to be good here. The last time we used the Fantasmic! package we were surprised when we also got an appetizer included. That was a couple of years ago and I'm not sure if they still do that.

Strmchsr
10-06-2014, 10:20 AM
I used to hear all the time what Heather said about Mama Melrose not being good so we stayed away, but then we tried it for the first time a little over a year ago and really enjoy it. I think they must have made improvements after all the previous complaints.