PDA

View Full Version : E-tickets vs paper tickets?

Marc
10-03-2014, 07:36 PM
I am going to order two 4 day Park Hopper tickets and was given the option for e-tickets which I guess would be emailed to me and I can print out the voucher. Can I use these e-ticket vouchers to book Fastpass+ rides or do I actually need the paper ticket?

Also I understand I have to trade in the printed email voucher for a ticket once I get to one of the parks. I am thinking this is potentially wasted time spent in a line. Although I just read you just present the voucher in the regular line to enter the park. Has anyone used e-tickets and can comment? Thanks.

Marc
10-05-2014, 07:43 PM
Anyone with any info? Thanks.

Katzateer
10-05-2014, 09:48 PM
If the etickets are the same as what I got from my work website I had 2 four day passes. The numbers on the tickets I typed into my Disney Experience account and then was able to pick my fast passes. It went very smoothly for us. It was the first time I have gone to the parks without an actual ticket. I was worried the magic bands wouldn't work but neither my daughter or I had any problems.

I did not have to do anything else once I got to WDW. Linking the numbers on MDE from home was the only thing needed( even though it said on my e-ticket I would have to take my etickets to guest relations at park to get them activated.). I think I called guest relations from home before our trip because I was surprised how easy it was to get my tickets on my magic bands from home.