PDA

View Full Version : Magical Journeys Bonus Offer for 2015.

Tink1
10-02-2014, 09:45 AM
ON 4/1/2015 Magical Journeys will be 15 years old! We would never had made it this far without you, our friends. As a thank you, we have a special bonus offer for our clients:

The lines are long, and your phones battery life is short. Don’t miss out on your chance to snap a once in a lifetime photo or change your FastPass because you couldn’t find an outlet. Book a four night vacation with a four day ticket package (value $1800+) for 2015 with Magical Journeys and receive a USB battery charger for your mobile device! Charge it overnight, power through the parks, and never worry about slowing down to find an outlet!

More details can be found here:
http://yourmagicaljourneys.com/power.html or by asking your Magical Journeys (http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com) agent

Thank you for helping us celebrate 15 in '15.

Nanci

Strmchsr
10-02-2014, 11:38 AM
Congrats to Magical Journeys! Thanks for all the years of great service (and I got the image taken care of for you Nanci). :number1:

PopPhan
10-02-2014, 11:57 AM
Congrats on 15 years of helping to make the magic complete!!! You are a great outfit with marvelous people!!

VacationDisney
10-23-2014, 10:22 AM
Thanks Magical Journeys for taking all the worrying out of our vacations to WDW:cloud9::thumbsup::number1::mickey:

ransam
10-26-2014, 02:47 AM
We will book with you next time. thanks.

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
11-24-2014, 04:58 PM
Chatting with Debbie now about booking my son's HS graduation gift/trip.
Will never use anyone other MJ for booking Disney.

TheVBs
11-25-2014, 06:46 AM
Happy Birthday Magical Journeys! :mickey:

Tink1
11-25-2014, 09:44 AM
Melissa and I used our chargers while we were at the Disney Earmarked Conference. They worked great for in the parks AND at our meetings. (ok, I admit I played Frozen Free Fall during the really boring speakers and sucked my battery life)

While I have a block that will charge 5 different devices at once, it is really heavy. It was nice to have this to just slip into a pocket.

Kathy has a Samsung 5 with the HUGE battery and the charger does not have enough "umph" to power that. But it worked great with our iPhones!

Nanc

Sweetpea29488
02-05-2015, 11:16 AM
Do you get this when you book a vacation with Magical Journeys or do you have to specifically ask for it?

Tink1
02-05-2015, 02:31 PM
as long as you book a qualifying vacation you get it.

4 nights room (minimum)
4 day tickets (minimum)
$1800 or greater (minimum)

One per household

If we miss sending one, let your agent know.

Nanc

Sweetpea29488
02-05-2015, 03:05 PM
as long as you book a qualifying vacation you get it.

4 nights room (minimum)
4 day tickets (minimum)
$1800 or greater (minimum)

One per household

If we miss sending one, let your agent know.

Nanc

Thanks for the quick reply. We are booked for June so was just wondering. Thank you so much for all Magical Journeys does!!

pixiesmimi
03-03-2015, 10:43 PM
I always book through Karen at MJ. I will be booking again soon for October. Yea! :)

gordonokc24
03-25-2015, 09:58 PM
:mickey::party::mickey:
This is awesome!!! Magical Journey's was incredible last year for my trip in October. They are so good that I just booked my next trip for this coming October with them. Jennifer has been incredible in giving me tremendous service as I had to keep changing the dates before finally booking tonight!!! Thank you for making this a great experience for me!!!:thumbsup::mickey:

Tink1
03-26-2015, 12:09 PM
:mickey::party::mickey:
This is awesome!!! Magical Journey's was incredible last year for my trip in October. They are so good that I just booked my next trip for this coming October with them. Jennifer has been incredible in giving me tremendous service as I had to keep changing the dates before finally booking tonight!!! Thank you for making this a great experience for me!!!:thumbsup::mickey:

Everyone loves Jennifer!

Thanks for your support

Nanc

joonyer
03-26-2015, 12:55 PM
Congratulations on 15 years! We love using Magical Journeys, would not do Disney any other way. Thanks to everyone and our super-special agent, Wendy

jake
04-20-2015, 11:51 AM
Wendy, I just want to thank you for booking the last 3 Disney vacations for me & my family.

You have made it worry free and enjoyable. I have the confidence I received the best deal and know if there is a better deal out there you will find it.

FROM MY FAMILY TO YOURS and I say your family because you give up a lot of your own family time to answer my questions and make sure we are satisified.

coloradowendyl
04-20-2015, 01:06 PM
Thank you! and my family does not mind in the least because they know I am doing something I love.

(and as long as the "office staff" can have their bellies rubbed under my desk and I keep the dog cookie jar on the desk filled, they are more than happy to help as well)

Glad you have been able to experience Magic with your family...kids grow up so quickly! (says the mother of 20/24 yr olds)

Wendy

mommy2maddi
05-11-2015, 01:58 PM
I received this for my recent trip and it was a life saver!! Thanks Magical Journeys!! I will never book through anyone else again.

Tink1
05-11-2015, 04:13 PM
I received this for my recent trip and it was a life saver!! Thanks Magical Journeys!! I will never book through anyone else again.

I just got back from a trip with my family. We used them daily as well! I swear the WDW wifi eats my battery even more than other places.

Nanc

Sweetpea29488
06-01-2015, 01:58 PM
Just a quick question about the phone chargers: Do they come fully charged or do I need to charge before using the first time?

Tink1
06-01-2015, 02:58 PM
There should have been a sticker on the box saying to charge for 12 hrs prior to first use. Sorry if it wasn't there! (I put them on and must have missed it)

But please charge it overnight to give it a really good first charge. Even if it turns green shortly after, let it sit overnight. After that it only takes a few hrs to charge to green and it is good to go.

These come in really handy in the park and will give you an almost full charge. Just charge it back in when you are back for the night and your ready to go the next day.

Also, we had a client email thanking us for them when she lost power during a storm and her phone was almost dead. She remembered the charger and was able to charge to 75%. So, charge it every now and then when you return from your trip, you never know when you may need it!

Nanc

Sweetpea29488
06-01-2015, 03:03 PM
Thank you for the info. I"m excited to take this into the parks with us. :mickey: