PDA

View Full Version : 3 days left, can i add more?

robk
09-30-2014, 11:59 AM
Ok, I’m going to WDW…

3 years ago we bought 6 day park hoppers with no expiration.

We used three and have three left.

I know changing the old cardboard tickets for the new RFID won’t be a problem, but what I would like to do is exchange/upgrade the remaining tickets to have 4 days in the parks (or more), and drop the no expiration feature.

Any ideas on how to do this?

Since I bought the 6day park hoppers 3 years ago, can I just exchange them?

I know in the past I upgraded a multi-day Floridian pass to a seasonal pass by just paying the difference. But that was in the parks…

any help would be appreciated... downgrading the no expiration and getting another day in the park is more important for me right now...

thanks!

DizneyRox
09-30-2014, 12:28 PM
You're beyond 14 days of first use, so you're are out of luck on any upgrades.

And downgrading the no-expiration option, which is what makes the passes good now is not possible (I believe ever). Disney really only likes when you upgrade tickets (more money) not downgrade (less money).

Actually, re-reading this, you need to clarify. Have you used three of the 6 tickets, or 3 of the 6 days on each ticket. You may be able to do something with totally unused tickets, but if you've used anything on them, the 14 days starts ticket and once that's done, so are your upgrade options.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-30-2014, 12:55 PM
I think you're stuck with the tickets you have.

You can't remove the "no expiration" on the tickets, once it is there, it is there. Especially if you used part of the ticket, that is the option that makes the rest of the ticket still valid now.

You can only add/upgrade tickets within the first 14 days. Since that is also passed, you're stuck with what you have. If you need more days, it may make sense just to purchase new tickets, and keep these for a future shorter trip.