PDA

View Full Version : checking in at different times

O'MalleytheAlleyCat
09-26-2014, 10:45 AM
We will be arriving one week from today!! :mickey: Since there are four of us and we are arriving at 3 different times from 3 different locations, I have a couple of questions about checking in. My son will be the first to arrive from Chicago around 11:00 in the morning. I have checked in online, but he should be able to stop and grab the packet and then use his magic band to enter the room, yes? My daughter will be arriving in the evening from Cincinnati and my husband and I not until 11:30 that night from Iowa. Will we be able to go directly to the room and have our magic bands work without stopping at the desk to check in/activate anything? To complicate matters, we just added my daughter to the reservation last week, so I don't think a new magic band will be sent for her, but she has a band that was previously used on a trip in June. Will that one still work? So many questions, but very much looking forward to being all together in Disney for a few days during the Food and Wine Festival!

On a separate note, even though we booked my daughter very late, we were still able to get her a ticket to the Party for the Senses that the other 3 of us were already attending Saturday night! How's that for a little Disney Magic?? :mickey::mickey:

VWL Mom
09-26-2014, 06:09 PM
you should be able to check-in at different times without issue but you will need to stop by the front desk to get your bands activated. As far as the daughter with the old band, they may have a new one waiting for her at check-in (plain gray). She can also reuse an old band as long as the new reservation is linked to it.