PDA

View Full Version : Pop, free CS, taking two young kids 1st time pre trip report!

mandaep
09-25-2014, 03:32 PM
Guess it is appropriate for a pre-trip report.

Sept 29-oct4

This is the first time we have been since 2011. We are taking both of our children this time. My daughter gets so excited when she watches the park DVD.

Renting a double stroller that will be delivered to the resort.
Driving from Cincinnati starting at about 7pm Sunday (28th) night and driving though the night, checking in the next day. I am praying for the best with this endeavor.
Staying in Pop Century with CS free dining.
Did not do any reservations. To be honest our kids are out of age where they are unpredictable and I'm sure they would have enjoyed it but we want to make a strong effort to make this trip laid-back. I don't know how this is going to go as our children are not used to traveling and we did not want to make any commitments.

I did my best with the fast pass. I checked at midnight the night that I could make them for a festival of fantasy parade one and an Anna and Elsa one, no go :/

But my daughter cares most about Rapunzel and little mermaid and my son Cinderella. :)
Planning on doing DHS that Monday night, I know that we will be exhausted. The next day we are starting off at rope drop in Magic Kingdom. It has only ever been with my husband and I and one time with my son as a baby and we just flew.
We all just got over a bad cold just
In time!

Hoping to see Maelstorm one last time and get the most of what we can out of food and wine festival.

Nervous about crowds because we have always read that crowds can be low but they can be unpredictable around this time.

Totally going in it with anticipation to take it easy though!

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-25-2014, 03:52 PM
Have a wonderful time

faline
09-25-2014, 06:04 PM
If you're missing fast passes that you really want, continue trying - you never know when what you want might pop up!!

Enjoy your trip - please report back and let us know how it went!! :mickey:

princessgirls
09-30-2014, 11:56 AM
Sounds like a wonderful trip!!

Enjoy!!!

Julie:mickey:

k10
10-01-2014, 10:12 AM
Sounds exciting. Have fun! :mickey: